In Spain there is a significant number of illegal houses that were built in rustic land, reason why it is so important making sure that the property you are interested in is fully legal before deciding for it.
This is one of the services we offer in Your Property In Spain. Our team, together with our partner Vilas Lawyers , check all the documentation related to the rural property (finca, equestrian property, townhouse, B &B …), to guarantee our inland clients a save purchase.
This is a delicate issue for all buyers, but specially for those coming from abroad, as they completely ignore the steps and documentation needed to make sure everything is in order. It is essential reviewing the “Licencia de obras” (building works license), the “Licencia de primera ocupación” (first occupation License), and making sure that the finca is correctly inscribed in the land registry of the town hall that the property belongs to.
Your Property in Spain is an international real estate agency based in Fuengirola, in the Costa del Sol. It is characterized by its business ethics and personalized customer service. Our multilingual team, comprising professional lawyers specialized and with extensive experience, ensures the legality of all properties in our portfolio.
Buying a home involves a series of rights and obligations. Your should take into account several important issues before giving the ‘I do’ and acquire a property:
– Who signs on behalf of vendor: Only the owner/s, the administrator (in case that the property is owned by a company), or someone with a suitable property of attorney will be allowed to sign the sale.
– Accrued expenses payable: if there is a mortgage, seizure or pending payments on the property.
– Community fees: In case the property is in a community, you should ask the administrator to certify that there are no pending fees.
– Energy Certificate. It is mandatory showing this document at the notary at the time of signing the purchase deed. The deed should be taken and registered at the Land Registry once it has been signed.
– It is important keeping all documents and invoices generated in the purchase process of acquisition of the property.
Your Property in Spain will assist you for a faster and saver purchase of your finca or equestrian property on the Costa del Sol.